Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stouffer's Mac & Cheese

Today for lunch I decided to be exciting and try a brand of mac n cheese I'd never had before. Stouffer's macaroni & cheese. "100% REAL Cheddar Cheese" it boasts. It made me ponder the existence of fake cheese for a few seconds, but I moved on!



Unfortunately for lazy me, it was one of those cook a little then stir then cook some more type of deals. SIGH #firstworldproblems


And the verdict. SUUUUPER CHEESY! The macs were drownin' in cheese!! And you know what, it was actually pretty darn good. Tasty cheese, non-smushy mac, and overall a good basic mac n cheese. I would totally hit this again.

SCORE:  2 STARS says I'd put you on my go-to mac n cheese list if I had such a thing!! Good stuff.

*Mori (my friend's badass doggy) not included






No comments:

Post a Comment